Not that I’ve ever paid much attention to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, but the people lipsynching to the various songs are atrocious. Badly so, I’m afraid. Whether it’s Brooke Shields trying to keep up with the vocals on one of the worse Broadway songs I’ve ever heard, or the dueling Barbies on that float, the lipsynching is approaching super-cheesy Kung Fu movie levels.
- RT @dodaistewart: @hamiltonnolan https://t.co/yGEOj3zDkH 1 hour ago
- RT @splinter_news: Share the profits trib.al/5PdN6AP https://t.co/iHtBgPx4Ub 1 hour ago
- further proof that The West Wing is The Worst™ twitter.com/fbihop/status/… 1 hour ago
- RT @PeterGleick: The devastation of Puerto Rico's electrical grid has received needed attention. But a worse problem is rapidly developing:… 2 hours ago
- RT @MissRyley: Puerto Rico could take 15 years to rebuild. "Entire Communities Have Disappeared." buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/m… 3 hours ago