A handy poll-tracker for the British General Elections, set to be held on May 6th. In order to form a majority, you need 326 seats. As you can see, the Conservatives eke out a slim edge of 7, with 333 seats – but that’s with a five-point-edge on Labour. Any less, and the Parliament is hung.
- RT @SeanMcElwee: ICE is literally targeting activists for deportations. The question is not when authoritarianism comes to America, it's wh… 1 hour ago
- @ThatDamnYank ohhh. thank you! then, yeah, that is a deeply silly thing for winograd to say. 4 hours ago
- it genuinely depends on the details. twitter.com/davesund/statu… 4 hours ago
- this is a salient point. twitter.com/Ringuette/stat… 4 hours ago
- @ThatDamnYank this is going to be a dumb question, but what does the acronym TPO stand for again? 4 hours ago