A handy poll-tracker for the British General Elections, set to be held on May 6th. In order to form a majority, you need 326 seats. As you can see, the Conservatives eke out a slim edge of 7, with 333 seats – but that’s with a five-point-edge on Labour. Any less, and the Parliament is hung.
- “I bet my daddy can beat your dad up!” twitter.com/rawstory/statu… 1 hour ago
- that’s some on-brand commitment https://t.co/DOAuXbCMqQ 1 hour ago
- tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies twitter.com/ddiamond/statu… 1 hour ago
- because one is interested in winning & wielding power & the other is interested in showing it’s right. twitter.com/stevesingiser/… 3 hours ago
- this is the kind of bullshit that drove me & drives me nuts about DC. want to be leader? talk & do shit that matters. 3 hours ago