A handy poll-tracker for the British General Elections, set to be held on May 6th. In order to form a majority, you need 326 seats. As you can see, the Conservatives eke out a slim edge of 7, with 333 seats – but that’s with a five-point-edge on Labour. Any less, and the Parliament is hung.
- …this is *not* what a stable business organization does. twitter.com/turneresq/stat… 3 hours ago
- …for why? Unless these “teams” have *solid* backing that’s willing to absorb heavy losses, this is just delaying th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- as @dunord is pointing out, that “bombshell” Cosmos thing isn’t, because the team had already technically folded when SUM offered to buy. 3 hours ago
- i mean, when you toss in liabilities, are the Cosmos *worth* $5 million? twitter.com/PhilMQuinn/sta… 4 hours ago
- @WeatherDem ¯\_(🔥)_/¯ 4 hours ago